"Dear Me!", dos East New Sound

"Dear Me!", dos East New Sound (remastered)

segunda-feira, 9 de fevereiro de 2009

Momento Musical: Preparedness

Hoje, visto que acordei com os meus pais a saírem de casa, não tou com muita inspiração =P

Logo deixo aqui uma música (e sua letra) que vi num filme chamado "The Haunting of Molly Hartley":




The Bird And The Bee
Preparedness

Do you know who I am?
I'm alive You understand?
Alive Alive Alive  
Check your head, I heard a sound Makes so tender arms around
The sound The sound The sound  
Do you know where you're from? Don't wear round,
your crumbs are gone  
Around Around Around  
Are you lost? Are you not there? Are you shut down? 
Are you prepared? 
Shut down Shut down Shut down  
Are you prepared for the atom bomb? 
Are you prepared for my aching arms? 
Are you prepared? 
Are you prepared? 
Are you prepared for serenity? 
Are you prepared to disagree? 
Are you prepared? 
Are you prepared for me?  
Do you know who I am? 
I'm alive, you understand? 
Alive Alive Alive

Sem comentários: