"Dear Me!", dos East New Sound

"Dear Me!", dos East New Sound (remastered)

segunda-feira, 6 de dezembro de 2010

Signal of Sorcery

Maybe just a act of treason,
Maybe just a wind of the season.
Crimsonic moves
Wake me after the long time sleep.

Sorrow was something from behind.
Not vanished, but still there.
I can't wait for the summer,
Where my only tears were made by the moon.

Wake me up moon!
Sincerely I thought
About who I am,
And never saw
Something so... nostalgic...

So... memories...
Are only a foot away...

May my foot guide me
And my mind and heart choose the line...

Sorcery may it seem, but logic is associated,
Because "all that matters is just what I need to fight for"...

Cheers
Gabriel

2 comentários:

Andrea disse...

Tem me explicar esta estrofe;

"So... memories...
Are only a foot away...";

Porque a leitura que faço é que as memórias estão distantes, mas distantes de quê, de ti ou do outro?

Fora disso, é um belo poema, mas quando o leio sinto que o teu "eu poético" está numa viagem atribulada.

A Lua Rebelde disse...

Este poema foi mais do género "show off"...

O objectivo dessa estrofe era basicamente representar o quando as memórias nos batem fundo. É uma questão apenas de dar essa sensação ;)