"Dear Me!", dos East New Sound

"Dear Me!", dos East New Sound (remastered)

terça-feira, 21 de setembro de 2010

Pensamentos Modificados...

No. I will not tolerate any more actions. The case is that love is a two-edge blade, and against that, I can’t argue. Who I am to argue with that? Maybe I’m just too alone to feel something for someone. Maybe I hadn’t had any luck with this superficial feeling, but sometimes I feel trapped, like a house, who has to stay in the sameplace. I feel sorry for the house. It makes me feel sad, about not having anywhere to go. He just stays there, just as me…

Maybe I’m too cold to express any feeling, but when I had it, I was somewhat vulnerable to the people, sad feelings and suicidal thinkings.
It was a simple barrier to remove the people from my life, but maybe I was never meant to be alone. Maybe It’s just a bad phase of my life. Maybe I’m just not meant to exist, I don’t know…

Just a little boy, with no objectives or purposes in life, surviving every day, going to high college, studying just to have some purpose, even if little, but still a purpose…

E isto era como pensava no ano passado, quando entrei na faculdade. xD

Cumpz

Luna Rebello

Sem comentários: